What will happen in 2017?
Aside from the typical holidays and celebrations, 2017 has some interesting things happening.
These are some of the things that will happen in 2017
- January 17 – Search for missing aircraft MH370 is called off
- May 1 – Billy Corgan agrees to purchase the National Wrestling Alliance
- June 5 – Montenegro becomes the 29th member of NATO
- June 27 – European Union fines Google $2.7 billion for unfair competition practices
- July 7 – Tesla produces it’s first mass-produced electric vehicle, the Tesla Model 3
- August 21 – Total Solar Eclipse visible across the USA
These are some predictions of things that will happen in 2017
September 23 – The End of the World
Of course! What year would be complete without the predicted end of the year? This prediction is based on the Bible verse Revelation 12:1-2. It says:
And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.
The prediction comes from the fact that on September 23, the sun will be in the constellation Virgo (the virgin) and the moon will be near Virgo’s feet. This is a very rare event that only happens every 7,000 years or so.
Bill Gates predicts countless jobs will be lost to automation
Warehouses across the country have been poised for years to replace human workers with automated robots. The loss to the labor force will continue to grow each year. “You cross the threshold of job-replacement of certain activities all sort of at once” says Gates. Amazon has already proven the model as it rolls out product-picking robots in most of its warehouses.